Seeking applications for a new Commercial and Fundraising Director
Commercial and Fundraising Director
We are seeking a dynamic, forward–thinking and talented Commercial and Fundraising Director.
You will establish an international multi-faceted commercial structure as part of the next stage in the Foundation’s evolution as well as leading on philanthropic activities. You will work closely with the CEO and a committed Board of Trustees playing a critical role as we manage this growth curve. You will form part of an Executive Team that is driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial, and join a movement with purpose and power who share a belief in the power of sport to change lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Invictus Games Foundation as a Commercial and Fundraising Director. This is a key role in helping us to continue to evolve and achieve our vision: to inspire international communities through the power of the unconquered human spirit.
Following the success of the Invictus Games in London 2014, the Invictus Games Foundation was established. The Foundation is the governing body of the Invictus Games overseeing their planning and delivery which are about to enter their fifth iteration in The Hague in May 2021 with 20 participating nations. But we are more than just the Games.
Our mission is to inspire, improve and influence the recovery and rehabilitation of the Wounded, Injured and Sick (“WIS”) service personnel through sport and adventurous challenge and we action this mission within these three defined pillars:
- We use the Invictus Games, to inspire recovery and demonstrate the resilience of the Invictus community.
- We improve lives through sports recovery and adventurous challenge and build an international active support network that continues to serve.
- We share best practice and collaborate to influence research and knowledge around trauma recovery, rehabilitation and the power of sport.
A copy of the Job Description for the post is below and you can read more about the work we do in our latest Impact Report Invictus Games Foundation publishes new Impact Report – Invictus Games Foundation
To apply please:
- Complete the below application form
- Provide a copy of your CV
- Prepare a short 1-3 minute video explaining how you would approach the role. This does not need to be professionally produced, it can be in any setting, on any device and any format. If you have any questions on this or particular requirements you may have please do get in touch on the email address below.
Please send all three requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midday on Friday, 22nd January 2021.
Initial interviews will take place on 3 February 2021 with a further stage planned for later in February for successful applicants.
- Full Advert
- Job Description – Commercial and Fundraising Director, The Invictus Games Foundation
- Application Form